The Department of Home Affairs at the Australian High Commission in Colombo receives a significant amount of correspondence each day and while we aim respond to all communication in a timely manner, please read the information contained on this website before making contact with us.
Still Need More Information?
The Australian Government have an arrangement with VFS Global to provide visa and citizenship services to applicants in Sri Lankan and Bangladesh at Australian Visa Application Centres (AVACs) in Colombo .
For applicants in Sri Lanka and the Maldives, all enquiries related to visa requirements and information about lodging visa and citizenship applications please contact the VFS Global in Sri Lanka at:
- Telephone: +94 115 160300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For applicants in Bangladesh, all enquiries related to visa requirements and information about lodging visa and citizenship applications please contact the VFS Global in Bangladesh at:
- Telephone: +8809606777999 or +8809666911381 (for mobile users only)
- Email: email@example.com
Useful email addresses:
- For general visa and citizenship enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org (for applicants in Sri Lanka) or email@example.com (for applicants in Bangladesh)
- For queries related to ImmiAccount and online lodgement issues, you can submit an online technical support form.
- For queries related to elodged Resident Return visas: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Home Affairs is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 not to disclose any information related to applications to any person other than the applicant, authorised persons or authorised agents. If you are not one of the above mentioned people, we are prohibited from releasing specific information about the application to you. If you wish to be an authorised person, please appoint an authorised recipient (including a migration agent) via your ImmiAccount (for online lodgements) or by completing Form 956 or Form 956A (for paper applications only).