Booking Policy :
Please note that the allocated appointment time per application is 30 minutes. Therefore if you are lodging two passport applications you need to book two appointments. Take care to make the correct selection as this may affect our ability to complete your application during the appointed time.
Please note that appointments are normally booked out up to one week in advance. Keep this in mind when making your travel plans.
Clients should arrive 10 minutes prior to appointments for security screening. If you arrive late for your appointment you may need rebook or wait if there is a spare appointment. Appointments are available for the following services:
- Australian Passport applications – adult and child. A child application must be lodged by a person with parental responsibility, usually the mother or father.
- 10 year validity passports for 16 and 17 year olds. Both the child and a parent will be required to attend the appointment and the parental consent page must be completed.
- Children under the age of 16 do not need to accompany the lodging parent to the appointment.
Appointments are not required for the following services:
- Passport collections
- Emergency passport applications
How to book your appointment:
Steps to booking:
- Select your desired service. Please make one appointment for each service you require (i.e. one appointment for each passport application you are lodging).
- You will automatically be forwarded to the next available appointment.
- Enter your information. We ask you to list an email address and a phone number so that you can receive appointment reminders and we can contact you if necessary.
- Attend the High Commission at your designated appointment time and bring the relevant documents for your passport application or your notarial service. Incomplete applications may be rejected.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The fees will reflect the service provided. Fees must be paid in LKR by debit/credit (visa/master) cards only.